Small big assistant
Sebastian was born into a loving family. His parents taught him slowly, and he was glad of the new knowledge. The guy had a photographic memory, was not afraid of hard work and from childhood sought to help people.
He soon made his first friends. They gathered in the street, played football or ran a race. And having run over, they sat in the shade of huge plane trees and told each other the news. Seb had the most, and he told his friends something amazing that day.
– What, really, will build a whole plant? – the children rushed to ask questions. – And what will happen to our floodplains? And what will be produced there?
And Sebastian told everything he knew himself: what, where, when and how much.
– Awesome! – exclaimed Jerry, the fastest runner in the school.
– Not cool, – said Stacy. Her younger brother had asthma. She understood what a bad plant is up close, how it would be difficult for her younger brother, how her mother would worry and cry slowly at night. And she explained all this to her friends.
– Nothing can be done, – Jerry barked. He suddenly realized what was happening, got angry and kicked the stone with all his might.
He learned to read very early. Fairy tales were of little interest to him, unlike laws and exact sciences. The guy swallowed textbooks, examined the maps, and at the end switched to the latest technology.
– What if... – a whirlpool of thoughts, you need to grab the most valuable, the most optimal, choose a solution, he feels it, it is just on the surface. Friends froze – and if there is a way out? .. You just need to write a letter. After all, many letters. And adults should do it. Those who are always busy. You know ...
– My mom is always busy with what to cook for dinner.
– And mine works in two shifts.
– My grandmother is sick ...
– My dad watches the news in the evenings and swears.
The children died down. Each thought about his own. They would have sent these damned letters themselves, but by law, adults must do it. Busy adults ...
– I know! Seb exclaimed. – We will make it easier for them: I will prepare a sample, and our parents will only have to sign and send it!
The children perked up. Sebastian will not let you down, he will consider everything that is needed, this is a walking encyclopedia.
– What about the follow–up? – asked Stacy.
– Then ... – the guy shrugged. Now he had no answer, but he knew whom to turn to. Last year, his parents asked him to inform him if there was any threat to the smoother ... – And then Mom and Dad will gather other adults and fight to protect us. And I will help them. – Seb thought a little and added. – We will succeed, you'll see!