SaveEcoBot is run by SaveDnipro – a nonprofit aimed at defending environmental rights of the people in developing countries.
The first environmental chatbot + map & independent air quality sensors network.
The chatbot can easily find and organize the following information for you:
- Air quality information.
- Monitoring of the EIA Registry (Environmental Impact Assessment), which reflects the stages of the process of environmental assessment of the planned activity of enterprises.
- Data on permits for emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere by stationary sources of polluting enterprises of groups 1, 2 and 3.
- Data on special subsoil use permits.
- Data on permits for special water use.
- Hazardous waste management license data.
- Information about businesses that have a tax debt.
- Data on licenses for the production of particularly hazardous chemicals.
- Data on waste declarations.
Still have questions? Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our logotype, description, and press release can be downloaded here.